Interior Design Project Manager / Frampton Co
Frampton Co is seeking an interior design Project Manager with 5-8 years experience with high-end residential projects. An exciting opportunity to join a firm that crosses the boundaries of interior architecture, design and art advisement. The creatively driven studio is located in a light-filled penthouse studio with a private roof terrace.
The Project Manager will report directly to the Principal and Studio Director and lead all aspects of the design and the implementation of projects. Candidate to possess a strong desire to excel in a creative, fast-paced, and client services- focused environment. We are seeking self-motivated critical thinkers able to contribute to our growing studio and exhibit an earnest sensitivity to design, from décor through construction. Candidate to practice professional excellence as a representative of the studio culture and produce and lead others to produce strong design work.
• 5-8 years experience with high-end residential projects
• Bachelor degree in Interior Design or Architecture
• Leadership experience through all project phases of residential projects
• Partner with the Principal and Studio Director to collaborate on design concepts and solutions
• Manage, direct and provide design oversight to junior designer staff through the creative and technical development of the interior architectural and decorative design
• Knowledge of Autocad, Adobe Suite, with interior architectural drawing and detailing skills.
• Extensive experience with interior finish materials, millwork design and lighting design
• Knowledge of Studio Webware (preferred) and industry resources to expedite orders and drawings for specified and custom furnishings, fabric, and lighting
• Excellent oral communication skills and the ability to manage and participate in the production of 2D and
3D presentation/visualization materials
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects, sequence project deadlines and adjust work accordingly
• Eligibility to work in the US with a valid driver’s license required and willingness to travel
ABOUT FRAMPTON CO
Frampton Co specializes in interior architecture, design and art advisement and is located in Manhattan with a satellite studio in Bridgehampton. The 10-person team consists of interior and architectural designers collaborating on creatively- driven projects. Founded by Elena Frampton, Frampton Co approaches each project holistically from construction through to art installation, delivering spaces that are rich, expressive and truly one-of-a-kind. The studio’s portfolio includes residences, select commercial projects, and the F Co Collection private label furnishings on view at Exhibition their experiential gallery in Bridgehampton, New York. Inspiring visitors to enjoy an artful life, the gallery features annual summer shows and personifies the firm ethos of ‘create, make and share.’ Exhibition complements the firm’s Manhattan studio and the upper level year-round studio serves as their creative laboratory out east. Personally tailored, artful unconventional compositions with a strong attention to client services define the Frampton Co modus operandi.
Email CV and work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation commensurate with experience.