Interior Designer / Magdalena Keck Interior Design
Magdalena Keck Interior Design is looking for a seasoned Interior Designer with experience in office design to join our team.
If you live and breathe all things design, architecture, and art, go to art museums, exhibitions, and architectural sites regularly, stay current on design news, and are well traveled you are a good fit.
Our current projects include high-end Manhattan residences in buildings by renown architects, weekend homes in the Catskill Mountains, a tech office and a high-end restaurant. You will primarily be working on the tech office projects.
• All Phases of concept and design development
• Furniture, fixtures, finishes and materials research
• Custom furniture and millwork design
• Presentation preparation
• Design Intent and construction drawings
• Assist with managing projects from initial concept to completion
• Attend client meetings
Skills & Requirements:
• BFA or BFS in Interior Design or Architecture
• Minimum 2 years of experience in office design
• Knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of contract furniture, finishes, and material resources
• Must be detail oriented and organized
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Polished appearance and phone manner
• Must have driver’s license and be willing to travel
Magdalena Keck Interior Design is a busy New York City interior design firm specializing in residential, boutique hospitality and corporate design. Please, visit magdalenakeck.com to learn more.
Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• A 400 words statement describing why you are a good fit
• Three samples of 3D renderings a plus
• 1 sample set of construction documents a plus