Sales/Marketing Internship - Design Gallery / kinder MODERN
- Work with Owner and Sales Director on projects for future business endeavors and overall company growth.
- Support sales and marketing initiatives and day-to-day operations.
- Work with staff to ensure achievement of sales objectives, including website product updates, contact list additions, etc.
- Perform research projects, administrative duties and general errands as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of exhibitions, projects and fairs.
- Assist in processing orders, preparing shipments and making local deliveries, as well as maintaining the gallery and inventory.
Requirements and Skills:
- Heavy usage of Google applications (Sheets and Docs).
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office on Mac is ideal.
- Outgoing, self motivated, organized and capable of developing and executing a plan to realize goals.
Time requirements flexible, but we are looking for a commitment of at least two or three days per week. Stipend of $50 per day and school credit provided where applicable. The successful candidate will have an exciting opportunity to learn all aspects of gallery operations.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.