Studio Manager / Judy Ross Textiles
Roles & Responsibilities:
• The primary focus of this role will be in management of production, inventory and sales, including coordinating production in India and Nepal.
• Maintain and manage accounts, manage inventory and updates, write invoices and manage inventory through Quickbooks.
• Answer customer sales inquiries.
• Manage coordination of project timelines.
• Must be highly organized and have the ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Manage the list of home goods in all areas of production, including order placement, inventory, and shipping.
• Report to Judy Ross; provide updates on client status regularly.
• Liaison with our bookkeeper on account receivables, which include review and research purchases and reconciliations for payment.
• Manage Customer Relations via phone, email, and in person
• Update inventory selection on Judy Ross Textiles and all other websites that feature the collection.
• Minimum 1 to 2 years experience required. Strong preference is given to candidates with previous experience with high-end textiles, rugs, and home furnishings in wholesale, trade, or retail.
• Exceptional interpersonal, networking, and verbal and written communications & organizational skills.
• Excellent writing skills, including email composition, and impeccable spelling.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and ability to adjust to changing priorities/deadlines/schedules.
• Experience with Wayfair and other digital selling platforms preferred.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
• Highly proficient in Quickbooks, digital file management, and the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Expertise in the Mac platform for the office computers. Quickbooks program is on a PC.
• Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign) a plus.
Salary: To be negotiated based on experience.
Please cut and paste a cover letter and your resume in the body of your email and put "Judy Ross Textiles Studio Manager" in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org